internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Amazon Prime?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Lyman Green" <lymang AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Amazon Prime?
  • Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 21:23:36 -0400

I love it.
I have found it very worthwhile, it saves me a good bit of money and
means my stuff arrives much quicker than otherwise.

Do not expect (for what it is worth) to change any current orders you
have open to Prime after you join Prime. You will have to cancel your
orders and start them fresh. I learned this only after a good bit of
grief.

Lyman

On 8/26/07, Calvin Powers <calvin AT cspowers.com> wrote:
> Howdy Internetworkers,
>
> Given how much stuff I buy from Amazon and how much Christmas shopping I
> tend to do through Amazon, I've been wondering if the Amazon Prime program
> might be agood deal for me. This is the free-shippng-for-$79-per-year deal.
>
> Any INWers out there have experience with Amazon Prime? Any
> gotchas/surprises with the program?
>
> Calvin

It's not a secret headquarters its just my apartment!