internetworkers - [internetworkers] Amazon Prime?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Calvin Powers" <calvin AT cspowers.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Amazon Prime?
  • Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 20:40:56 -0400

Howdy Internetworkers,

Given how much stuff I buy from Amazon and how much Christmas shopping I tend to do through Amazon, I've been wondering if the Amazon Prime program might be agood deal for me. This is the free-shippng-for-$79-per-year deal.

Any INWers out there have experience with Amazon Prime? Any gotchas/surprises with the program?

Calvin