internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Security & Liberty Forum, April 14th, UNC-Chapel Hill

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Cristóbal Palmer" <cristobalpalmer AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Security & Liberty Forum, April 14th, UNC-Chapel Hill
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 11:41:34 -0400

For the lazy:

WHEN: April 14th, 1-5 p.m.
WHERE: Chapman Hall
google MAPs:
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=35.910096,+-79.052636+(Chapman,%20Max%20C.%20Jr.%20Hall)&spn=0.006,0.012&z=16&t=h&iwloc=A&hl=en

tinyurl of google MAPs link:
http://tinyurl.com/3784yd

Cheers,
CMP

On 3/29/07, Christian Stalberg <cstalberg AT internet-lab.com> wrote:
Apologies for any double postings.

I've helped put together a free public forum on privacy to be held on the
UNC Chapel Hill campus on Saturday afternoon, April 14th that I wanted to
alert you to. We have an incredible roster of speakers that represent
government, industry and privacy advocacy organizations. Tell all your
friends and associates at work and elsewhere. More info. and on-line
registration at http://seclibforum.org

Thank you!

http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

Cristóbal M. Palmer