internetworkers - [internetworkers] ibm contractor jobs

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Bob Kucera <bobkucera AT verizon.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] ibm contractor jobs
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 07:11:22 -0400

glad to announce i started a new contract with ibm. new company is CTG. my mgr. asked if i know linuxers who are interested. they are hiring testers and linux is the key, for example i expect to be swimming in linux 95% of the time.
if you want to pursue this, contact me offline. there's a $ bonus to split if you get hired which is usual and seems nice. if you are uncomfortable with the seemingly mercenary motive but want to pursue it just contact Beth Pavelka straight out. beth.pavelka AT ctg.com