internetworkers - [internetworkers] Security & Liberty Forum, April 14th, UNC-Chapel Hill

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Christian Stalberg" <cstalberg AT internet-lab.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Security & Liberty Forum, April 14th, UNC-Chapel Hill
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 08:24:57 -0400

Apologies for any double postings.

I've helped put together a free public forum on privacy to be held on the UNC Chapel Hill campus on Saturday afternoon, April 14th that I wanted to alert you to. We have an incredible roster of speakers that represent government, industry and privacy advocacy organizations. Tell all your friends and associates at work and elsewhere. More info. and on-line registration at http://seclibforum.org

Thank you!