internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] File transfer site?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: esther-l AT mailsnare.net
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] File transfer site?
  • Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 15:54:21 +0000

If you're a member of TriLUG, you may be able to put this file on your
webspace there for transfer.

Your ISP may also have website space as part of your services.

It depends whether those sources support https setup.

One organization that I'm in used to use rtpnet.org, and I think it supported
allowing you to setup https in your rtpnet website.

I suppose you could create a yahoo group, moderate it, upload the file, and
allow whomever to download it.

Sometimes people fedex a USB data dongle or a CD containing data.
Esther