internetworkers - [internetworkers] Best Coffeeshops/Temporary Workspaces in Cary

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Alex Wilson <alex AT awstudios.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Best Coffeeshops/Temporary Workspaces in Cary
  • Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2007 23:11:14 -0500

I ordinarily work from home, but I have to be in Cary in the morning and
late afternoon regularly over the next few months. I've been driving back to
Carrboro in between but the back and forth every time is getting old.

So I'm looking for a place within ten or so minutes of Regency Park to set
up shop with a laptop, headphones, and a moderate amount of privacy. Don't
mind having to pay for food/drink every few hours. Wifi preferred, but not
required. Does Kinko's have cubicles for rent? I'm stopping short of asking
whether any hotels have a dayrate.

I'm not very familiar with the Cary area other than the Joe Traders that
finally came to NC, so even advice about the most spacious Panera Bread
would be helpful.

Thanks.

Alex.

--
http://www.alexwilson.com

"Outgoing" - SF novelette - Asimov's, February 2007

"Persistent City" - comic - The Florida Review, Fall 2006