internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Best Coffeeshops/Temporary Workspaces in Cary Near Regency

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Colleen McCarthy" <cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Best Coffeeshops/Temporary Workspaces in Cary Near Regency
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 14:11:58 -0500

The Cary library is about five miles away from Regency, also :). The
Regency location is an excellent location if you live in Cary. Because it's
in SE Cary, it's about 10 miles longer to get to than businesses off Weston
Parkway are if you're coming from RTP or points west, however. I've lived
in this area of Cary for over 15 years, so know it's assets and liabilites
well :). Colleen