internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Best Coffeeshops/Temporary Workspaces in Cary Near Regency

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Alex Wilson <alex AT awstudios.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/ idodesign AT earthlink.net, " <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Best Coffeeshops/Temporary Workspaces in Cary Near Regency
  • Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2007 14:01:34 -0500

On 1/7/07 8:37 AM, "Susan LaBarre" <idodesign AT earthlink.net> wrote:

> I think the Eva Perry Library has wifi... they're on 64, about 5 minutes
> past Regency.

Ooh, I'm an idiot. Hadn't thought about libraries. We had such a great
library where I used to live in Ohio that the ones in my immediate area have
been kind of disappointing and consequently off my radar. But this one looks
to change my mind.

Thanks.

Alex.

--
http://www.alexwilson.com

"Outgoing" - SF novelette - Asimov's, February 2007

"Persistent City" - comic - The Florida Review, Fall 2006