internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Network Storage for the Home/Small Office

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "uzoma nwosu" <uzoma.nwosu AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Network Storage for the Home/Small Office
  • Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 00:19:15 -0500

I've heard very good things about the terrastation. I keep looking at
myself but I think that I will need more space, ultimately. I'm
planning on ripping my wax in flac. I'm still trying to reduce my
collection to only fit in the shelving space that I have now.

So what I think I'll do is just build a box with 4 500G disks in
software RAID 5 as a NAS to my fileserver. Newegg is your friend.

Uzoma