internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Older PDAs

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Colleen McCarthy" <cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Older PDAs
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 19:59:32 -0400

Thanks to everyone for all of your great input! Bill, special thanks to you
for all of the information that you provided! I can't thank you enough for
all of the help you have been and all of the information that you have
provided over the years! Please stay in touch as you leave our continent!
Colleen