internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Older PDAs

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Susan LaBarre" <idodesign AT earthlink.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Older PDAs
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 08:25:28 -0400

Colleen,

You can purchase an Ipod and have your entire music collection, all your
favorite photos, your Outlook contacts, AND your Outlook calendar sync with
what's on your computer. I have all my email contacts on my Ipod. I know you
walk every day. It also has a countdown for measuring your walk. The Ipod
makes it possible to never have to think about what music to bring with you
when you walk... it's always there and very light.... and oh so very cool.
Long live Apple!!

Susan