internetworkers - [internetworkers] More Lies About The Environment

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] More Lies About The Environment
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 14:08:24 -0400

Hey hey hey !!

On the heels of our enlightening discussion regarding Global Warming and other "things the Democrats/Liberals made up," we now have evidence (from a Liberal think-tank OMG!) that our tax-payer dollars are going to good use to discredit Al Gore's movie and the BS science he constantly spews.

http://thinkprogress.org/2006/06/28/senate-misinformation-gore/
---
Senate Committee Launches Taxpayer-Funded Misinformation Campaign About Gore Movie

Your tax dollars are being used to fund a misinformation campaign about Al Gore’s movie, An Inconvenient Truth.

Yesterday, the U.S. Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works issued a press release headlined “AP Incorrectly Claims Scientists Praise Gore’s Movie.” It doesn’t substantiate the claim. The AP contacted 100 climate scientists, including noted “climate skeptics,” and of the 19 that had seen the movie, all commended its accuracy.

---

Oh, and check out the intelligent comments from "the Right" about this issue. Apparently we should all pull our heads out of our asses...

Boy, do I wish I could count those geniuses as my contemporaries!!

dave m.