internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] More Lies About The Environment

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: burnett AT pobox.com
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] More Lies About The Environment
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 14:23:25 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 12 Jul 2006, matusiak wrote:

Hey hey hey !!

On the heels of our enlightening discussion regarding Global Warming
and other "things the Democrats/Liberals made up," we now have
evidence (from a Liberal think-tank OMG!) that our tax-payer dollars
are going to good use to discredit Al Gore's movie and the BS science
he constantly spews.

http://thinkprogress.org/2006/06/28/senate-misinformation-gore/
---
Senate Committee Launches Taxpayer-Funded Misinformation Campaign
About Gore Movie

Your tax dollars are being used to fund a misinformation campaign
about Al Gore?s movie, An Inconvenient Truth.

Yesterday, the U.S. Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works
issued a press release headlined ?AP Incorrectly Claims Scientists
Praise Gore?s Movie.? It doesn?t substantiate the claim. The AP
contacted 100 climate scientists, including noted ?climate skeptics,?
and of the 19 that had seen the movie, all commended its accuracy.

---

Oh, and check out the intelligent comments from "the Right" about
this issue. Apparently we should all pull our heads out of our asses...

Boy, do I wish I could count those geniuses as my contemporaries!!

dave m.

In what way are those geniuses not your contemporaries? Are they from the past, or the future?

Steve B