internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] More Lies About The Environment

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Cristobal Palmer" <cristobalpalmer AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] More Lies About The Environment
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 16:23:29 -0400

Is that really a fair question? They're creating a fake controversy.
There's no controversy within the scientific community: we're
affecting climate change.

Call up the AP and ask them who the scientists were if you like, but I
have a better idea: go to the Nicholas school at Duke [1] or talk to
the Environmental Sciences and engineering people at UNC [2]. They can
probably be much more informative and helpful, especially the
latter--that link is about a discussion session _about_ the movie.

[1] http://www.env.duke.edu/
[2]
http://www.sph.unc.edu/news/?fuseaction=press_detail&subject=envr&category=Faculty%20News&press_id=31926

-CMP