internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Resume services?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Karen Robinson" <krobinson AT carolinasendoflifecare.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Resume services?
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 14:59:30 -0400

I didn't answer initially, because it has been so long since I have
needed to think about my resume, but I have used several resume software
programs in the past. I was very happy with the results from these
programs.

The programs give you choices of different layouts, can help you with
writing it in a way that sounds very professional, and has lots of
suggestions for additional information that is needed. I can't remember
for sure, but I think one was WinWay Resume.

I know it is not exactly what you asked for...

Karen