internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Resume services?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "H. Wade Minter" <minter AT lunenburg.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Resume services?
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 14:27:56 -0400 (EDT)

Nobody? C'mon, I-networkers, you're letting me down.

--Wade

On Sun, 11 Jun 2006, H. Wade Minter wrote:

It's spring cleaning time - I like keeping my resume reasonably up to
date, if for no other reason that to remind myself what I've done and
when. But looking over my most recent one, I'm struck that my
circa-1997 college-career-center layout isn't very good. As I've got
more stuff that I'd like to organize and display, this looks like a
good opportunity to take advantage of the services of someone who
does this sort of thing well.

I know there are technical resume services and people who take bad
resumes and make them good, but don't really know where to start.
Anyone on the list have a suggestion?

Thanks,
Wade
http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/