internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] first time car buyer here--help

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: zman <zman AT shell.neverwhere.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] first time car buyer here--help
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 14:12:14 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 12 Jun 2006, uzoma nwosu wrote:
Note: I'm not asking anyone to commit slander. But if you back up what you
say, I want to hear it.

All of them suck, some worse than others (Southern States for example)... I suggest take a few days and LOOK at cars, under no circumstances buy, look only, got to multiple dealerships even for the same model. Research the car on the net. Maybe take someone with you to hold you back a bit. I have a friend who is a Nissan salesperson if you decide to go that way. have an idea of what you want to pay both as a monthly payment and total cost. Don't let them run a numbers scam on you, usually they'll ask you how much you want your payment to be then play with the numbers...

Scott H. Zekanis
zman AT kungfumonkey.com
http://www.rod-o-rama.com
http://www.thehellbenders.com
1960 International B100
1923 Buick Roadster (Dual Quad 425" Nailhead) 1990 Ducati 750 Sport