internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Squirrels in my attic

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: ron thigpen <ron AT fuzzsonic.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Squirrels in my attic
  • Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 15:14:25 -0400

David Minton wrote:

It is track 9 on "In The Attic: Essential R.E.M."

And if that's the version that Ryan wants to play back in his head as a soundtrack to the cute, little animaginary squirrels chasing around in Ruth's attic, well, then we need to put aside the fact that it was and Aerosmith original and just let this be between Ryan and his squirrels.

--rt