internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Live chat from vendor sites?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Live chat from vendor sites?
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 12:30:29 -0500

On Feb 13, 2006, at 11:09 AM, Lyman Green wrote:

On 2/13/06, Michael Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org> wrote:
I was wondering how many people are using chat services on vendor
sites? I personally never use chat, but like email vs. phone its a
personal preference, and so I'm wondering if there's enough people at
there to justify adding that to my business website.

Thoughts?

Do you mean chat for support services? Or just social chat?

Sales or support...

If you put up a large switch in a cave somewhere, with a sign on it saying "End-
of-the-World Switch. PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH", the paint wouldn't even have time
to dry. -- Pratchett
-- michael at czeiszperger dot org, Chapel Hill, NC