internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Problems with booting from CD

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "S B" <merlin180 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Problems with booting from CD
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 22:03:50 -0500

Hi John,

The boot disk didn't show the CD drive either, but it got me thinking.

I eventually remembered I have the HD/CD connected to via an ATA100 card.

Once I moved them back to the native motherboard ATA33 IDE connectors, everything worked as expected.

Simon.....

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Broome" <jbroome AT gmail.com>