internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] [Jobboard Posting]

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] [Jobboard Posting]
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 14:06:27 -0500

On Jan 30, 2006, at 1:06 PM, inet-dummy AT ibiblio.org wrote:

See the full Job Posting at the website:
http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/jobboard/

Company Name: NotSleepy Inc.
Company Website:

Job Title: Web Designer
Job Description: Raleigh based internet marketing firm NotSleepy Inc.
is hiring hipsters to design new sites we're promoting and replace
^^^^^^^^

Is there a test for this? If so, then how hip on the hipness scale are they looking for :-)

"We are all capable of believing things which we know to be untrue, and then, when we are finally proved wrong, impudently twisting the facts so as to show that we were right. Intellectually, it is possible to carry on this process for an indefinite time: The only check on it is that sooner or later a false belief bumps up against solid reality, usually on a battlefield."
-- G. Orwell