internetworkers - [internetworkers] [Jobboard Posting]

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: inet-dummy AT ibiblio.org
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] [Jobboard Posting]
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 13:06:02 -0500

See the full Job Posting at the website:
http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/jobboard/

Company Name: NotSleepy Inc.
Company Website:

Job Title: Web Designer
Job Description: Raleigh based internet marketing firm NotSleepy Inc.
is hiring hipsters to design new sites we're promoting and replace
some FrontPage nastiness we've inherited.

Responsibilities
*
Design layout and HTML for multiple client projects with tables as
well as pure CSS
* Redesign crappy looking sites we've purchased to
make them look hot :)
* Hand coding. No WYSIWYG.

Skills
Required
* Undergraduate degree is nice but not required if you are
good. One to two years of online experience developing web pages
using HTML and CSS.
* Photoshop, HTML, CSS, Illustrator, and
JavaScript
* Basic understanding of SEO is a plus

Send your
resume to: