internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] TV 2 Go

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: Tom Caswell <derpimpkar AT yahoo.com>, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] TV 2 Go
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 12:10:01 -0500

On Jan 18, 2006, at 11:50 AM, Tom Caswell wrote:

So our babysitter decided to preempt the second part of Commander in Chief for American Idol (wretch). My wife is understandably upset and I'm wondering if anyone Tivo'ed the show and can export it for me. Method of transfer is open - I'll FTP it, stream it, mail it, whatever. I'd rather not search the P2P nets for fear of the RIAA oh noes.

Its on iTunes-- you can watch your episode for $3...

Ending a sentence with a preposition is nothing to be ashamed of.
-- michael at czeiszperger dot org, Chapel Hill, NC