internetworkers - [internetworkers] Help! Anyone Know of a Reliable, Affordable Hardware Technician?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Susan LaBarre <idodesign AT earthlink.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Help! Anyone Know of a Reliable, Affordable Hardware Technician?
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 14:54:27 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

My personal laptop's screen is blank after a couple of blue screens and some
difficulties with usb connectors.

A technician was due at my house at 9am and never showed. I'm mid-project and
need to get up and running and while I can use the company's assiged laptop,
half my docs are on my own laptop.

It might be a simple procedure to get the computer reset, but I have a broken
right wrist and limited mobility in lifting and troubleshooting equipment
myself. I'm also pretty intimidated by the Windows technology to try to fix
this myself.

Can anyone help or know of anyone who can help?

Thanks,
Susan

h-460-2873
m-656-2216