internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Happy 7th Anniversary, INW!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: uzoma nwosu <uzoma.nwosu AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Happy 7th Anniversary, INW!
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 14:30:40 -0500

We're good. I think that last night proved that we can do some cool
stuff. Don and I tagged along with Tanner for some geocaching
afterwards. It was a little chilly out but pretty fun. I totally see
why people get into it.

So where should we go for January? I know that we have a tentative
schedule but I would really love some suggestions. Is there a coffee
shop that we could check out? I have no problems with going to a bar
in Jan; it's just a tradition that we haven't. But we can always
break from tradition...

uzoma