internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Happy 7th Anniversary, INW!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tanner Lovelace <clubjuggler AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Happy 7th Anniversary, INW!
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 16:23:13 -0500

On 12/2/05, Greg Brown <gwbrown1 AT gmail.com> wrote:
> Tylers in Durham! I can walk over after work, sleep in the car
> afterwards, and shower at the YMCA in the morning then take the
> elevator back up to the office the following morning.

We tried that last month and they wanted $100 for the room. :-(

I hear there's a new place going to be opening up in Raleigh (eh, Scott? :-)

BTW, for those who don't realize the progression, INW normally tries to
go Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill/Carboro. This month was Chapel Hill/Carboro.
Last month was Durham, so next month should probably be in the Raleigh
area. But, if there's a better place, there's nothing stopping us from
going there. :-)

Cheers,
Tanner
--