internetworkers - [internetworkers] 501 Tech Club Meeting Nov. 17

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Judy Hallman <hallman AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: Internetworkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: Shelly Bowers-Roghelia <shelly AT netcorps-nc.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] 501 Tech Club Meeting Nov. 17
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 08:52:17 -0500

To Internetworkers:

Some of you might be interested in the 501 Tech Club meeting November 17.

Topsail received a 2004 Community Technology Award for their
architecture design of Polyglot v2.0, a Multimedia Medical Spanish
Translator program. See http://www.rtpnet.org/awards/nominees.html#topsail

Judy Hallman (hallman AT rtpnet.org, www.rtpnet.org/hallman)
Executive Director, RTPnet, www.rtpnet.org, Chapel Hill, NC