internetworkers - [internetworkers] Triangle apartment hunting

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Marcela Christina Musgrove Ch." <marcela AT cc.gatech.edu>
  • To: Internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org:"http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Triangle apartment hunting
  • Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2005 01:01:14 -0400

Hi there. I'm returning to the area after a long absence so am new to the list.
I missed the gathering Thursday so hope I can attend one once I am settled in.
Now I am looking for apartments convenient to RTP where I'll be starting a new job soon so any advice on finding a place that is safe, affordable and won't have me stressing out on I-40 for hours would be appreciated:)
Thanks
Marcela