internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] no more property rights (does anybody care?)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: DonBartholf AT aol.com
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] no more property rights (does anybody care?)
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 11:02:37 EDT

In a message dated 6/24/2005 9:26:38 AM Central Daylight Time, msmartin AT ccbeunet.br writes:
I’m not sure why this is not getting more media attention, and why people seem
to not really care. Maybe they don’t understand what this court decision
really means?
I'm profoundly shocked and disturbed by this decision. Taking someones property for the common good is bad enough, taking it for private development is so very wrong. I wonder if we will see public support for those homeonwers if they choose to make a stand.

Don B.