internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Wedding Rec

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Wolfe, Joanna" <joanna.wolfe AT oup.com>
  • To: "Evan Zimmerman" <evan.zimmerman AT gmail.com>, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Wedding Rec
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 10:09:02 -0400

On a side note here, I'm getting out of the corporate IS.
I'm in the transition to a new career making Custom Wedding and
Specialty Cake businees. I'm open for taking bookings for delivery
starting in late October 2005. So if any of your guests get the
wedding bug...
I'll be building and maintaining my website (20 years of IS experience
does have some perks!).
I'll be asking for feedback on the Website due to go live in July (in
Beta).
I'll have the final website done in September (after I get back from
formal training).
And I'll be having a cake tasting and launch party in September.
So if you like cake, stay tuned.

Joanna Wolfe
[soon to be] Good Taste Cake Designs
gtcd AT aol.com