internetworkers - [internetworkers] Wedding Rec

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Evan Zimmerman <evan.zimmerman AT gmail.com>
  • To: "internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Wedding Rec
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 11:57:02 -0400

Just a quick note to say that Kelly Jo Garner at
www.hungryphotographer.org was our wedding photographer at our June
4th event, and she was really great. We got tons of compliments about
her during the event and the work we received was fantastic.

If anyone has an event coming up, consider this a recommendation :-)

--
Evan

evan.zimmerman AT gmail.com