internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Wedding Rec

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: Evan Zimmerman <evan.zimmerman AT gmail.com>, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Wedding Rec
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 12:06:38 -0400

On Jun 18, 2005, at 11:57 AM, Evan Zimmerman wrote:

Just a quick note to say that Kelly Jo Garner at
www.hungryphotographer.org was our wedding photographer at our June
4th event, and she was really great. We got tons of compliments about
her during the event and the work we received was fantastic.

Are any of the shots online so we can see???

Ending a sentence with a preposition is nothing to be ashamed of.
-- michael at czeiszperger dot org, Chapel Hill, NC