internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Wedding Rec

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Wedding Rec
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 16:41:29 -0400

Kelly Jo is the best! Not just as a photographer, but also as a positive life-force. I owe all my peace of mind and success to KJ and her consummate patience and understanding. Not surprised that your guests enjoyed her presence, as well!

And "Congratulations, Evan!!" on your fantastic new journey.
Best wishes to you and yours.
dave m.