internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] star wars

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tom Boucher <trekkie AT nomorestars.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] star wars
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 21:41:28 -0400

On May 19, 2005, at 8:50 AM, Lyman Green wrote:

I'll agree with Evan. You could skip Clones, but it probably wouldn't
be too trying to watch it and have a better understanding of what is
going on.
If I were to rank Clones against Phantom I'd say Clones is several
times better than Phantom.

Lyman

Seriously? Clones was like watching paint dry from 2 miles away in a desert. Phantom at least had a really decent lightsaber duel with an awesome soundtrack vs 2 hours of nothing and 20 min of fun.

Jar Jar though seriously drug things down, but if you rent the DVD you can fast forward through that.