internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] star wars

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Shea Tisdale" <shea AT sheatisdale.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] star wars
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 10:47:25 -0400

I will state unequivocally that you should rent episode 1 and 2 and watch
them before seeing Episode 3. Not only will this put you in the mood and
refresh your memory, but it will let you see the grand design much better
once you start watching episode 3.

- Shea Tisdale

Every generation has an obligation to improve the world.