internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] star wars

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Lyman Green <lymang AT gmail.com>
  • To: Evan Zimmerman <evan.zimmerman AT gmail.com>, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] star wars
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 08:50:49 -0400

On 5/19/05, Evan Zimmerman <evan.zimmerman AT gmail.com> wrote:
> I would say yes. Clones was not great by any stretch, but it was much better
> than the first one and included a lot of plot points that will enhance the
> last one. You could definitely skip it and pick most things up since the end
> is a given, but you might enjoy it more knowing the characters.

I'll agree with Evan. You could skip Clones, but it probably wouldn't
be too trying to watch it and have a better understanding of what is
going on.
If I were to rank Clones against Phantom I'd say Clones is several
times better than Phantom.

Lyman
--
Interviewer: I've been told Dinsdale Piranha nailed your head to the floor.
Stig: No. Never. He was a smashing bloke. He used to buy his mother