internetworkers - [internetworkers] The Mayberry Blueplate

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Lee Haslup <biglee AT haslups.com>
  • To: jim AT neuse.net, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [internetworkers] The Mayberry Blueplate
  • Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 09:34:12 -0400

A question for the group: There is a kind of sandwich that is served in Mount Airy that, as far as I can tell, is not available anywhere else (except for one restaurant in Cherokee run by a Mount Airy expatriate). Does anyone know of another place where one can get a "Ground Steak Sandwich" outside Mount Airy?

Note: Please glance at my blog entry ( http://teleoscope.blogspot.com/2005/05/blue-plate-special-in-mayberry.html ) before you answer since a "Ground Steak Sandwich" is very likely *not* what you think.

Thanks,

BigLee