internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Firefox

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Alex Wilson <alex AT awstudios.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Firefox
  • Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 09:45:06 -0400

On 4/22/05 5:25 PM, "Edward Wesolowski" <edwes AT idisplay.com> wrote:

> Are there Firefox users among INWer's? I like the idea of better security
> but I don't want to have to think about the browser right now!
> ...comments?

I use Firefox on my Mac, though Safari is my default browser. If the new
version of Safari in Tiger doesn't really impress me, I'll consider making
Firefox default--but if I was still using Windows, there'd be no hesitation
before doing so.

Alex.

--
http://www.alexwilson.com - Alex Wilson Studios LLC