internetworkers - [internetworkers] List of Triangle Activities

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Colleen McCarthy" <cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers AT Lists.Ibiblio.Org (E-mail)" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: amyamy AT nc.rr.com
  • Subject: [internetworkers] List of Triangle Activities
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 15:40:33 -0400

Title: SIG Activities (Apr22)
Hi Folks,

I found out about this group (SIG = Special Interest Groups) from a friend-- who I met in another group that I've mentioned to the female INW, the W5.  Some of the activities are really interesting, and range of interests is pretty broad.  If you send an email to Amy, she'll add you to distribution.

Colleen

Colleen McCarthy, BSMT, BSEE, MBA, PMP
(h) 460-0641