internetworkers - [internetworkers] bluetooth headsets?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Paul Jones <pjones AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] bluetooth headsets?
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 10:10:45 -0400 (EDT)

I've been Skypeing a bit with my powerbook lately and sometime in the future I'll be upgrading my Treo 600 to a 650. So after avoiding using bluetooth for anything, I now have a couple of reasons to try it out.

What headsets have you guys tried and liked or not liked? Which ones don't work well with the Mac or with the Treo?

Which ones looks less dorky when you are talking to your invisible friends?

Paul Jones
"Work as if you live in the early days of a better nation." Alasdair Gray
http://www.ibiblio.org/pjones/blog/
pjones AT ibiblio.org voice: (919) 962-7600 fax: (919) 962-8071