internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Help needed with Mac OS10.0.4 and HP 3-in-1

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "bob evdo hsdpa wimax guy" <bob AT evdo-coverage.com>
  • To: "B" <beeline AT mindspring.com>, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Help needed with Mac OS10.0.4 and HP 3-in-1
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 17:50:15 -0800

Yeah... it should work.. givit a shot.. or just visit your local genius
bar...

Robert Kim,
Wireless Internet Wifi Hotspot Advisor
http://wireless-internet-broadband-service.com
https://evdo.sslpowered.com/wifi-hotspot-router.html
http://evdo-coverage.com http://hsdpa-coverage.com
2611 S Pacific Coast Highway 101 ste 102
Cardiff by the Sea CA 92007 : 206 984 0880

>>> "Wireless Internet Service Is ONLY Broadband with Broadband Customer
Service"(tm)