internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Help needed with Mac OS10.0.4 and HP 3-in-1

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Ian Meyer <ianmeyer AT mac.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>, B <beeline AT mindspring.com>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Help needed with Mac OS10.0.4 and HP 3-in-1
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 14:36:09 -0500

My Revision B Bondi Blue iMac 233 G3 runs OS X 10.3.whatever just fine. It has been for quite some time now. It even worked as a server (not a desktop) with just 96 megs of ram.

Panther costs $129 retail for the upgrade.

~ian

- --
Ian Meyer - ianmeyer AT mac.com, ianmeyer AT gmail.com

GPG Key ID: B779F2D4
Fingerprint: FF2D F47B DCEB 4434 7DFF 9078 F857 DFC4 B779 F2D4

- - Wait a minute, Doc. Ah... Are you telling me you built a time machine... out of a DeLorean?
- - The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
- --