internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] real ultimate power!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Lyman Green <lymang AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] real ultimate power!
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 15:42:35 -0500

My wife bought me the Zombie Survival Guide for my birthday, and it's
great! The book presents itself vey seriously and doesn't really come
"out of character" at any point. Sometimes the so very serious tone
it takes begins to wear, but put the book down and come back to it a
bit later, and it'll make you laugh again.

Lyman

Not to put too fine a point on it
Say I'm the only bee in your bonnet
Make a little birdhouse in your soul