internetworkers - [internetworkers] Ringtone from Auston Powers

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Ian Meyer <ianmeyer AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Ringtone from Auston Powers
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 16:19:09 -0500

Alright you musically-inclined internetworkers out there, i need a spot of
help

I'd love to get the Basil Exposition ringtone on my phone, and have a
way to compose tones musically, but need the notes, and am not too
good at figuring them out

So does anyone know either where I can find out what the music is that
is used for the jingle of Basil Exposition's ringtone (when he calls
Austin) or just what it is?

Twould be quite awesome

Thanks in advance
ian