internetworkers - [internetworkers] real ultimate power!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Shea Tisdale" <shea AT sheatisdale.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] real ultimate power!
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 14:06:39 -0500

One young man obsessed beyond all others with Ninja's!

http://www.realultimatepower.net/index3.htm

>From the site:

Hi, this site is all about ninjas, REAL NINJAS. This site is awesome. My
name is Robert and I can't stop thinking about ninjas. These guys are cool;
and by cool, I mean totally sweet.

Facts:
1. Ninjas are mammals.
2. Ninjas fight ALL the time.
3. The purpose of the ninja is to flip out and kill people.

And so obsessed he wrote a book:

Real Ultimate Power: The Official Ninja Book
by Robert Hamburger

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/080652569X/ref=ase_theofficial
ni-20/102-9291065-7981731?v=glance&s=books

- Shea Tisdale

Every generation has an obligation to improve the world.