internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] CED 12/15 Tech Forum on Outsourcing

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "anilorac AT nc.rr.com" <anilorac AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] CED 12/15 Tech Forum on Outsourcing
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 16:04:49 -0500

Hey Zack,

I'm just a subscriber and occassional lurker at the INW meetings, but I
noticed we got four (4) copies of your message under at least 2 subject
headers.

You're getting what you didn't want - flamed on one of the larger area
listservs, one that has a lot of vocally opinionated subscribers.

Best wishes,