internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] CED 12/15 Tech Forum on Outsourcing

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: uzoma nwosu <uzoma.nwosu AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] CED 12/15 Tech Forum on Outsourcing
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 22:15:28 -0500

Guys, please stop harassing Zack. I really think he's new to this.
He was polite enough to those who receive admin mail to even ask to
post in the first place. Stop this behavior and show him--and
everyone else for that matter--that INW is not like other lists.
We've come a long way and have a lot to do as a community. And I'm
looking for everyone to help make things happen...

Uzoma