internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] why am I not surprised?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Ian Meyer <ianmeyer AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] why am I not surprised?
  • Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 01:48:17 -0500

The question is: were they killing for religon or their idea of
freedom from US hegemony and oppression of their cultures by
over-powering US-corporation-led commercialization and US support of
what they view as morally corrupt and unrepresentative governments?

Pass me another Royale with cheese, thanks.

~ian