internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] why am I not surprised?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] why am I not surprised?
  • Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 09:38:51 -0500

On Dec 3, 2004, at 1:47 AM, Tony Spencer wrote:

*espically* those obnoxious "Support our
Troops" and "Freedom isn't free" magnetic ribbons, I've got a box full

somebody had made a killing on those. have you noticed how many convenience
stores have them on the counter right near the cash register?

What about the ones that say "God" Bless America? Why is "God" in quotes?

Just wondering...

michael at czeiszperger dot org
Chapel Hill, NC USA